fund for women and girls'
2nd annual girls symposium
Thursday, October 17
Marriott Merritt Parkway, Trumbull
Join more than 200 educators, social service providers, parents, school resource officers and more at the Second Annual Girls Symposium.
You'll experience expert-led presentations and workshops specially designed to help today's girls and young women.
You'll learn strategies you can apply in the following areas:
- Teen dating violence and sexual assault
- Self-destructive behaviors
- Empowering girls to take on leadership roles
- Body image and self-esteem
- Bullying and cyberbullying
- Fostering Collaboration among girls
- And more
who should attend
The Girls Symposium is ideal for:
- Social Service professionals
- Faith-based leaders
- School Resource Officers
- Parents and guardians
- Anyone who works with girls
Registration is $75 per person and includes continental breakfast, lunch and materials.
Space is limited to the first 200 attendees, so register online today.
You can also print, complete and mail your registration form and check.
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Location: Trumbull Marriott Merritt Parkway
180 Hawley Lane