As a fundholder at the Fairfield County Community Foundation you receive personalized philanthropic advisory services and broad-based community knowledge to help your giving come alive.
Depending on your level of engagement, you have access to a wide range of services, access to special events and staff support.
Fundholders benefit from our financial management and philanthropic expertise. As a fundholder, your giving becomes meaningful, effective and easy with the help of our experienced staff and community knowledge.
Based on your level of philanthropic engagement, you receive:
- Professional guidance with grantmaking decisions, connecting you to issues you care about.
- Strategic philanthropic planning that maximizes tax and estate planning benefits.
- Strong financial management to ensure the steady growth of your charitable assets.
- Access to expertise on critical community issues to increase the impact of your giving.
- Familiarity with a range of nonprofits, ensuring effective use of your charitable dollars.
- Invitations to seminars, forums and other special events..
- Connections with like-minded philanthropists throughout Fairfield County.
- Site visits to nonprofits to evaluate their programs and see your charitable dollars at work.
- Partnerships with other Foundation fundholders to leverage the impact of your giving.
- Opportunities to develop your family's philanthropic goals and build a legacy of giving.
Online Access to Your Funds
Fundholders have access to their charitable funds any time, day or night, through our Donor Central portal.
With the click of a mouse you can view your fund balance, see your grantmaking history, suggest a grant or add to your fund.
Login to Donor Central today to access your fund.
Access our Expertise
Reach out to the Foundation today to learn how we can help you increase the impact of your giving.
Email Fiona Hodgson, Vice President of Development and Marketing, or call her at 203.750.3200.